Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Free 5.2.0 Crack & Key Free Here
Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Free is a great disk utility that enables you to undertake a variety of different tasks in relation to partitions on your hard disk.
The app can extend partitions, rectify low disk space issues, and give you greater control over your disk space on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disks. It is free, relatively lightweight and is easy to navigate, thanks to a well designed, intuitive interface. What’s not to like?
Now Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Free does NOT support Apple BOOTCAMP partitions and does NOT support dynamic disks.
Macrorit Partition Expert Free Edition is a powerful free partition program which allows you to extend, create and format the partition, fix low disk space problem, manage disk space easily on MBR and GPT (GUID partition table) disk. This totally free disk management utility is designed for home users which supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 and latest Windows 10
- Easy to use interface.
- Supports >2TB hard drive, 1024 sector size, and MBR/GPT partitions.
- Supports multi-operating system environments.
- Fast operating speeds.
- Full support for Windows 10.
- Extend system partition without REBOOT for Windows Vista and later OS.
- Support to resize FAT32 partition up to 2TB.
- Supports Windows native environment, any partition can be locked.
- Support to resize FAT partition and change cluster size.
- Convert Primary partition to Logical without data loss and vice versa.
- Support disk larger than 2TB, full support 512Byte/1K/2K/4K sector size.
- Wipe free space/unallocated space.
- Resize system/data partition: extend/enlarge, shrink and move partitions without data loss.
- Create partitions.
- Format partitions.
- Defrag partitions.
- Partition surface tests.
- Wipe partitions.
How to Install?
- Download and extract the file
- Open the installation and normal installation
- Open the software and use the activation key
Download Crack Download Setup